KOHLER premium quality
- Design offices using the latest technical innovations
- Modern fully certified factories
- A cutting-edge laboratory
- The generating set, its components and a wide range of options have been fully developed, prototype tested, factory-built, and production tested
KOHLER premium performances
- Optimized and certified sound levels
- Reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized fuel consumption
- Compact footprint
- Best quality of electricity, high starting and loading capacity, according to ISO8528-5
- Robust base frames and high-quality enclosures
- Protection of installations and people
- Approved in line with the most stringent standards
When you need to find the top name in power generation – it’s easy to remember – Kohler Power Systems.
Why are Kohler generators the best of the best? You don’t become the leaders in power generation overnight. It takes years of fine-tuning and a dedication to continued advancement. That’s the Kohler difference – it’s all about going above and beyond a well-built generator. By exploring new and improved ways in power generation, Kohler has built on their reputation for superior quality and reliability.
Buying a Kohler generator set gives you full confidence by the fact that every single one of its components is put through rigorous testing throughout the prototype stage. Kohler utilises specially made components to ensure they pass the strictest production tests.
What is the result? All that testing means that you have the very best power generator working for you. You can enjoy the peace of mind knowing your power is in the best of hands.
Kohler has always focused on the future of power generation. Having superior standards today is not enough. It’s all about finding ways to bring the finest quality into the future.
The special features of the KD130 go beyond the benefits of a 340L sub-base fuel tank. The additional features include;
• A turbo-charged, 4 cycle, 6 cylinder John Deere engine
• Superior airflow and efficiency
• Leroy Somer alternator with 4 pole, rotating-field
• NEMA MG1 insulation
With a top Kohler generator like this working for you, you’ll have a power generator you can always rely on.
The KD130 model has a Fuel Consumption as outlined below:
KD130 50 Hz
Diesel, Lph (gph) at % load Standby Rating
110% (of the standby rating) 29.0 (7.7)
Diesel, Lph (gph) at % load Prime Rating
100% (of the prime rating) 26.0 (6.9)
75% (of the prime rating) 18.5 (4.9)
50% (of the prime rating) 13.5 (3.6)
When it comes to quality accessories to choose from, there’s a huge range available for both Open and Enclosed units.
The choices include; remote start capability, Droop Kit with 3-Function Voltage Regulator, heavy-duty air cleaner, an Electronic Isochronous Governor and more.
For more details, just download a PDF on all the features and specifications on the KD130 here.
The right generator for your needs is ready and waiting. You get the best in expert advice and customer service excellence from the professional team at East Coast Generators.
Want to know the latest on the range of top generators for sale? Just contact the experts here at ECG. We’re proud to be able to share our in-depth knowledge, experience and real-world know-how. We’re always here when you need us.
Call us today on (03) 9379 7700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.