KOHLER premium quality
- Design offices using the latest technical innovations
- Modern fully certified factories
- A cutting-edge laboratory
- The generating set, its components and a wide range of options have been fully developed, prototype tested, factory built, and production tested
KOHLER premium performances
- Optimized and certified sound levels
- Reliable power, even in extreme conditions
- Optimized fuel consumption
- Compact footprint
- Best quality of electricity, high starting and loading capacity, according to ISO8528-5
- Robust base frames and high-quality enclosures
- Protection of installations and people
- Approved in line with the most stringent standards
When you’re looking for the best in power generation – there’s one name that stands out – Kohler Power Systems.
Why are Kohler generators at the top of the list? They’ve been the leaders in power generation for years thanks to their constant fine-tuning and dedication to always improving. Finding ways to go above and beyond a reliable generator is what makes Kohler different. By looking at ways to advance power generation, Kohler has a trusted reputation for superior quality.
Knowing that all the components are put through rigorous testing throughout the prototype stage means a Kohler generator set gives is the ultimate in reliability.
The result of all that testing means that you have the very best power generator working for you. Kohler never rests on its success. They maintain a focus on the future of power generation and finding ways to bring the highest quality of tomorrow into the generators of today.
The special advances of the KD165 go beyond the benefits of a Kohler’s precision performance. The additional features include;
- A turbo-charged, 4 cycle, 6 cylinder John Deere engine
- Superior airflow and efficiency
- Leroy Somer alternator with 4 pole, rotating-field
- A subbase fuel tank with a 340L capacity
- NEMA MG1 insulation
With a top Kohler generator like this on your side, you’ll have a power generator you can count on.
The KD165 model has a Fuel Consumption as outlined below:
KD165 50 Hz
Diesel, Lph (gph) at % load Standby Rating
110% (of the standby rating) 33.3 (9.6)
Diesel, Lph (gph) at % load Prime Rating
100% (of the prime rating) 33.5 (8.9)
75% (of the prime rating) 25.0 (6.6)
50% (of the prime rating) 17.0 (4.5)
There’s a huge range of quality accessories available for both Open and Enclosed units.
The choices include; remote start capability, Droop Kit with 3-Function Voltage Regulator, Radiator core guard, a Differential Protection with Time and Sensitivity Adjustment and more.
For more details, just download a PDF on all the features and specifications on the KD165 here
The right generator for your needs is ready to go. With expert advice and true customer service excellence, you can’t beat the professional team at East Coast Generators.
Like to know more about the latest on the range of top generators for sale? Just contact the experts here at ECG. We’re glad to share our in-depth industry knowledge, experience and real world know-how. We’re here whenever you need us.
Call us today on (03) 9379 7700 or email us at email@example.com.